Wednesday 13 October 2010

Scripture Challenge - First

How interesting that the Scripture word this time is "FIRST". I actually used my favorite "FIRST" Scripture for my "PRIORITY" Scripture Challenge! lol Of course I had no trouble at all finding more wonderful Scripture verses with "FIRST" in them! I even used two of them for my page because I couldn't decide on just one of them!
The first verse offers us fantastic advice..."First seek the counsel of the Lord." It doesn't say..."First make all your own plans and do your own thing. Then in the end, when you've made a real mess of things, check in for some advice from the Lord on how to fix everything." If we can learn to go to Him first, then we can be on the right path from the beginning, and end where we should be rather than in a mess! I, for one, do not like messes! :o)

 Papers: Provo Craft Mini Slab III,
              DCWV Mat Stack Neutrals;
MM Slice Cards: Bon Appetit!, Vintage Findings;
Stamps: 7 Gypsies INK - Alphabet
              Stampin' Up - Baroque Border;
Ink: Plaid All Night Media - Clear Pigment Ink;
Marker: Marvy Le Plume II No. 1 black;
Charm: The Nickel Nook;
Unknown: copper embossing powder, brads.

5 comments:

Teen Queen said...

I love the colors. Great charm too. You did a wonderful job on this lo.

Unknown said...

Beautiful colours Nancy and wow that charm is absolutely gorgeous. Have you thought about making some to sell? I'd be a customer. So pretty.
Love the stamps too, I adore flourishes. All well put together and easy on the eye without detracting from the verse. Job well done :)

Hugs
Lynn xx

Unknown said...

Sorry Nancy I keep forgetting to change over from Rod's account to my own when making comments - hope it isn't too confusing?

Hugs
Lynn xx

Anonymous said...

Hey, while you are making some to sell to Lynn will you sell some to me also? :-) Love your charms!!!!

This page is simple but beautiful. Love your heat embossing, and I see you have a much better hand with that Baroque Borders wheel than I do. You Go Girl!!!!

The tab card with the scallops is so unique. I've not seen one like that before. I have to figure out how to get to your home and do some snooping!!!!

Great scriptures you have chosen. Maybe I had better work on my approach to the messes I get myself into by looking in a different direction instead of my own. Thanks again Jethro Gibbs :-)
Love you - Leslie

Jonia said...

Love your page! Wonderful scripture.

Blog Archive