Friday 1 April 2011

52 Week Scrapbook Challenge - Make a Boy/Girl Page

Alright...procrastination over! Would you believe that this is the only thing I could come up with for the "boy" part of my page! In all of my supplies, I found only this one stamp set with a boy on it. That is the entire extent of my boy supplies! I don't really have many "girl" supplies either....just girly! lol I don't know if this is quite what was intended with the challenge but I really had lots of fun...again! I also got to do another new technique. Paper piecing is going on my favorites list! Boy, that list is getting really long! :o)

Papers: DCWV Songbird Stack,
Provo Craft Little Sizzles;
Stamps: October Afternoon - Kite Tales & Tree Swing;
Tim Holtz On the Edge Die - On the Fence;
Provo Craft Decorative Scissors;
MM Slice Design Card - Basics 1;
MM Vintage Findings - Felt Flowers;
Jute Rope.

13 comments:

Tfriday said...

Awesome job on your challenge, Nancy... I'm sometimes a huge procrastinator myself. I need motivation. TFS... Hugs, Friday

suralear1 said...

I love your page. I did not know you did paper pieceing. Love the images and the layout you made. Bright and cheerful scene with beautiful colors.
Hugs, Sharon

leslieb said...

All these challenges are taking you to the stratosphere where the stars live :-) Good Golly Miss Molly!!! Your page is so delightful...fantastic even. It i just so darn cute, with the little dog and all.
Love you - Leslie

EverydayNorma said...

Nancy..... Super Duper Cute!!!! Luv it!
Amazing paper piecing, I really have to try
It soon, looks like fun.
TFS!
;0)
Norma

CraftySil said...

This card is so, so cute Nancy! I love everything about it, specially that adorable puppy! Great job with your paper piecing.

gardenpinks said...

All these new techniques you are trying are putting me to shame Nancy :) An adorable page and a big favourite with me because of the doggy. Perhaps I should try (Although I don't have to try that hard!) procrastinating a little and then I might come up with something this good :)
Love and hugs
Lynn xx

Sparkly Pink Star said...

This is so awesome, I LOVE it!!!

Mary said...

LOL, Nancy, that is so cute! I love it! and yes, it's works. I feel bad, I have been so sick this past week, I haven't even begun yet. Just started feeling better yesterday, but I'm still weak and coughing my lungs out still. I hate being sick. Hope you're feeling better. TTYS

Jonia said...

This is really cute Nancy! I had two daughters and then two granddaughters, so all I thought was girly stuff! Now with the grandson, I am beginning to see all those boy stamps! LOL

Life is for said...

It is so simple and cute good job

Anonymous said...

oh now THAT is just adorable!

Lolis said...

Very cute card!

Sandy said...

Love your cardscape!!!!! AWESOME and just what I was talking about! Featured on CSDivas! Thanks for sharing.

sandy

Blog Archive