Wednesday 20 April 2011

A Little Cuppa!

Tomorrow we are heading off to do a little bit of celebrating with our oldest daughter! She recently got word that she has been accepted to her Grad Program...YAY for her!! Only two more years of university, which will bring the total to eight! Yikes, right? She loves it! She always likes it when I make things for her, and since she has become quite a tea connoisseur, this teacup is quite appropriate. I'll have to put a little gift in it as well! :o)
Papers: DCWV;
Flowers: Recollections, The Nickel Nook;
Dies: Sizzix;
Paint: DecoArt Pain Pen - Gold;
Other: tulle, unknown stamp.

8 comments:

Mary said...

Very Cute Nancy! She's gonna love it! Hey, have a Happy Easter - He Is Risen!!! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

fab! I love it.
I love drinking tea too

gardenpinks said...

Congratulations to your daughter on being accepted onto her Grad Programme. This is a beautiful gift for her and I love what you have done. Another 'tea belly' here :) As an advert from years ago would say: "Tea - best drink of the day"!

Love and hugs
Lynn xx

Tracy said...

Well if that isn't the cutest thing! I love it Nancy! Isn't it nice when your children come to appreciate the heart and soul you put into your crafty projects. My daughter is starting to get crafty herself and I haven't heard as many jibes about ALL the time I spend crafting. LOL
Congrats to you dd on her acceptance!
I hope you and your family have a wonderfully blessed Easter weekend. Praise God, death could not hold Him in the grave!!! Love ya my friend and sister in Christ!

leslieb said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting for your daughter, not to mention her very proud Mom :-)

Love your teacup. It is beautiful, and sure to be shown around to friends for more ooohs and aaaahs and a bit of (dare I say it) jealousy that her Mom is absolutely FABulous :-)
Love you - Leslie

Ruth said...

Hola Nancy;
Thought i would stop by see what crafting you've been doing and boy oh boy is this tea cup adorable...Love it. Congrats to your daughter. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.
Hugs
Ruthie

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

OMG...how cute! I love it...I'm sure she will too! Congrats on the acceptance! 8 yrs???? Oh my...I barely made it through the 12 I had to do LOL!

Jonia said...

Nancy she is going to love it! I love it also. Congrats to your daughter. Since I work in a Univeristy I know how hard it can be to get into the graduate program.

Blog Archive