Monday 11 April 2016

Scrap N' Dipity Spotlight

Hello, my friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I have a card to share for Scrap N' Dipity.

I've created my April calendar page using this image called "Feelin Duckie" which you can find right HERE.

Isn't she FUN?
I made her a girl by putting a bow on her head. 

I love her big rubber boots, and opted to colour them bright red.
Red boots make me happy!
Originally I was going to make a scene, with a puddle and all.
Instead, I opted to just make a pretty page!
I layered some punched borders, added some die-cuts, and some shiny yellow sequins.


Materials Used:
Papers: Crate Paper - Emma's Shoppe, Recollections - Cardstock;
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Dies: WRMK - Nesting Circles, 
Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Gold Facets, Floral Doily Accents;
Punches: Martha Stewart - Arch Lattice, Swirling Lace;
Ink: Martha Stewart - Pink Dahlia;
Calendar: Maya Road;
Sequins: Dollarama;
Ribbon: Offray

* * * * *
Don't forget to join our latest challenge...it's "Anything Goes".

Here are all the links you're going to need:



3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Nancy! The papers are lovely and so is this sweet little duck!

Marilyn said...

Love this image! Great colouring on the duck... this is a very happy card and makes you smile when you look at it.

Susan M said...

Love that gorgeous little duck and all the punches and die cuts , a beautiful addition to your calendar!

Blog Archive