Tuesday 31 May 2016

Cards and More Shop DT

Hello, my friends! 

I'm back with a new project made with products from the Cards and More Shop .

This time I've tried a totally CAS card!
This would be a really good one to send in the mail...no extra postage required!

I began with a Sizzix Framelits card base.

For the card front I used this fabulous Maja Design paper from the Life in Country Collection. 
I love this beautiful scene page!
Such gorgeous poppies, the white picket fence, and the lovely white text in the sky!
It seemed the perfect place for this sweet Tiddly Inks image!
She's on her way to the beach!



I stamped this "Beach Babe" out and coloured her with my markers. 
Then I fussy cut her and adhered her to the card. 


I opted not to use foam tape, as I wanted her to sink into the scene.
I stamped the "Hello Sunshine" in the sky.



Can you see the sweet little crab waving from the inside of the card?


The inside was stamped with the little seashell/sand dollar border. 
The pail and crab image was stamped, coloured, fussy cut, and adhered. 

So there you have my CAS card! :o)

* * * * *
These were the products used from the Cards and More Shop :

Maja Designs - Life in the Country 6 X 6







* * * * *
Please pop on over to Cards and More Shop to see all the great products they carry.
Also, check out the Cards and More Shop blog.


It's full of fun inspirational projects! :o)

Have a happy day! :o)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet card! I love the little scene you have created here and she is adorable!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous shaped card. I love the scalloped edge and the scene you so cleverly created. The inside is darling too. hugs, Teresa

Susan M said...

The paper is fabulous with your image ! You get so much in the stamp set , the inside of your card is great with that cute little crab ! It's a great sentiment too .

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW love everything about this, fab shape, fab colouring, fab details.
Faith
x

Kelly said...

This is a beautiful card and I love the scene. Those papers did you well with this image, just love it! Wishing I was at the beach catching crabs, they are fun to chase around. lol Have a great day!
Hugs Kelly

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

I LOVE the scallop edge on the card. It adds to the interest of the card. The image is sweet and the crab inside is just too cute. Way to go Nancy!

Blog Archive