Monday 9 May 2016

Scrap N' Dipity Spotlight

Hello, my friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I have a project to share for Scrap N' Dipity.

Alisha recently released these super fun Alice in Wonderland inspired images.
They inspired me to create a simple little Alice themed mini album.
Each page holds an image, along with a quote from the book.
I used some very old papers from my stash.
I thought the designs suited the theme nicely.
I have two pages to share with you today,
and there will be two more later in the month.

This first page uses the image 


The image used on this page came from the set called
which can be found HERE.


Materials Used:
Papers: Provo Craft - Slab XI;
Base: Mini Album from Michaels;
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 14;
Punch: Stampin' Up - Decorative Label;
Sequins and Bling: My Stash.

* * * * *
Aren't those fun images? 
I hope you come back to see the next two pages! :o)

* * * * *
Linking Up To:

(Optional Twist - My Sentiments Exactly)


* * * * *
Don't forget to join our latest challenge...it's "Anything Goes".

Here are all the links you're going to need:



7 comments:

Sheryl said...

This is amazing. I love mini albums! Great colouring of the images and fab background papers.
Glad you dropped it onto our front porch at 613 Avenue Create this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Tfriday said...

Great cards, Nancy. They are so cool. You are so creative. TFS... Hugs, T

Tracy said...

Fun images for sure and those papers are way cool. Hugs!

Unknown said...

Another super album Nancy! Looking forward to the next two pages!

Gemma, Guardiana de momentos said...

That's cool! I love those backgrounds!
Kisses

Susan M said...

Your album will be fabulous ! The images are wonderful and amazing papers ! Looking forward to the other pages .

Sheila H said...

Sweet album - great design and colors. We're happy you dropped by our house at 613 Avenue Create.

Blog Archive