Tuesday 14 June 2016

Flourishes LC - Friendly Reminder

Hello, my friends!

I wanted to show you the project I'm sharing on the Flourishes LC blog today.
This is an older set that is still available in the store.
It's called "Friendly Reminder" and you can find it HERE.
This is another wonderful stamp set that is full of both images and sentiments. 

I stamped the sweet birdhouse image onto watercolor paper.
Then I coloured it with my distress markers and water brush.
I have to say I'm really liking the outcome of that form of colouring!


Then I did some simple punching and layering, 
and put it all together. 


Here's a closer look at the image:


Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, Prima - Sunkiss,
Unknown Watercolor Paper;
Stamps: Flourishes LC - Friendly Reminder;
Colouring Medium: Tim Holtz Distress Markers;
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Punches: EK Success - Flower Border Punch,
Sentiment 2 Corner Punch,
Stampin' Up - Oval and Scalloped Oval Punches;
Ribbon: Celebrate It;
Bling: Unknown.

* * * * *

Here are the links:



* * * * *
I'll be back again next week with another Flourishes share! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! :o)

7 comments:

Bernadet said...

What a fantastic card Nancy!
Love the colours and dies you've used

Susan M said...

It's a really beautiful card Nancy. The watercolour look is lovely on the image and love the gorgeous punched edge and fab bow !

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome coloring of this birdhouse!

Unknown said...

This is another pretty card Nancy! You have coloured that lovely birdhouse beautifully :-)

Amanda said...

Nancy, this is such a gorgeous card from the wonderful decorative border and pretty pearls to your amazing watercoloring! Wonderful card today, Nancy :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely colouring I love the effect you have achieved, the dies and layering are wonderful making a GREAT card.
Faith
x

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

I really love the watercolour effect. I am partial to birds and birdhouses so of course I LOVE this card. You could use it for any occasion at all.

Blog Archive