Wednesday 31 August 2016

Scrap N' Dipity Spotlight

Hello, my friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
It's my Spotlight post for Scrap N' Dipity.

Today I have two more pages finished for my Alice in Wonderland themed album. 
I used the same paper collection, added a computer generated quote, and a few sequins. 

If you missed the last pages, you'll find them HERE and HERE.

This first page uses the fun 


This page uses the image called:


Materials Used:
Papers: Provo Craft - Slab XI;
Base: Mini Album from Michaels;
Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers;
Spellbinders Die;
Unknown Sequins.

* * * * *
Don't forget to join our latest challenge!

Here are all the links you're going to need:



3 comments:

Susan M said...

Another two fabulous pages Nancy ! I always have a giggle with the quotes ! Your colouring is fantastic and the images are a lot of fun ! Hope you have some more to come !

Unknown said...

These are two more super pages for your lovely album Nancy!

Eekers said...

So pleased the album continues! They are super :D Love the quotes and love these papers, they are perfect for the slightly odd world of Alice :)

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Blog Archive