Sunday 11 September 2016

Tutti Designs - Afternoon Chat Die

Hello, my friends!

It's Monday, and I'm back with a new Tutti Designs share!

This is another one of the fantastic August Release dies.
It's called "Afternoon Chat" and you can find it HERE.

Okay...I love this die! 
It is so pretty, and it offers many creative options.

However, I chose to simply cut it out.
I did this with a colored text paper, 
which I think adds some nice texture to the cut, without actually adding texture.

The die measures 3.45" X 4.30", so it's a lovely size.
It's the perfect addition to the those 6" papers that offer a decorative frame around the page. 


I adhered it to the center of the paper,
and simply added some ribbon and rhinestones.


Here's a closer look at the die itself:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Prima - Reflections Stack, Recollections - Cardstock;
Ribbon: Offray;
Bling: Unknown Rhinestones.

Tutti Designs Die - Afternoon Chat:


* * * * *
I'll be back next week with a new project.
In the meantime, here are all the links you'll need:




4 comments:

Susan M said...

It's a fabulous die Nancy and a great size. Love your idea of using text paper to cut the die ! The background paper is lovely too!

Unknown said...

This is a pretty die and I like how you have created this scene around the die with the patterned paper. Super card Nancy!

Unknown said...

What a lovely die Nancy and you've used it beautifully. Love that paper to. Hugs xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a great idea to cut the silhouette out in print paper, a beautiful background too. I LOVE the effect, a beautiful card.

Blog Archive