Thursday 8 December 2016

Cards and More Shop DT - Trimming the Tree

Hello, my friends! 

I'm back with a new project made with products from the Cards and More Shop .

Using a Dutch Doobadoo Template, I created a fun Christmas tree card.
I traced the tree onto green cardstock, and then on to a green patterned paper.
I distressed all the edges with the distress tool.

I combined it with this sweet Paper Nest Doll. 
I've used this stamp before for Valentine's Day, since she holds a string of hearts.
This time the lovely Ellie is stringing her hearts up on her Christmas tree!



Purple is Ellie's favorite colour!
Aren't her sparkly purple hearts pretty?


I wrapped green glitter cord around the tree.
I punched out a bunch of little hearts,
coloured them with purple glitter glue, 
and adhered them to the cord.


  I added a lovely cord bow to the very top!

I left a section of the cord empty for the strand that Ellie is holding. 
She'll soon be finished decorating her pretty tree.


These were the products used from the Cards and More Shop :

Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art - Christmas Tree





Paper Nest Doll Stamp - Love Strung Ellie

Please pop on over to Cards and More Shop to see all the great products they carry.
Also, check out the Cards and More Shop blog.


It's full of fun inspirational projects! :o)

Have a happy day! :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how you have decorated the tree with the hearts that little Ellie is holding - so sweet!

Blog Archive