Saturday 17 December 2016

The Project Bin - A Saviour is Born

Happy Friday, my friends!

Today I'm back with another project for The Project Bin

If you're not familiar with The Project Bin,
they specialize in wonderful sentiment stamps.
They're clear photopolymer and stamp as crisp as can be!
Each set has multiple stamps, and 
"A Way With Words."

Again, I am using the fabulous Luke 2 Stamp Set.

This is a simple card but to me it depicts the true meaning of Christmas!



I purchased this fabulous cut file as soon as I saw this beautiful Scripture stamp.


The only embellishing I did was to add gold Stickles to the star.


The font of this stamp is so lovely!
It says everything about why I celebrate Christmas! :o)


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Bazzill - Cardstock, MME - Naughty or Nice;
Cut File: Lori Whitlock - Simple Adore Him Nativity;
Ink: Staz On - Timber Brown
Stickles - Gold.




* * * * *
I'm happy to share that this card was chosen as a favorite over at Splitcoaststampers!

* * * * *
I'll be back next week to share another wonderful stamp! :o)
In the meantime...

Here are all the links you'll need:




8 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

A very lovely card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO VERY lovely and the real meaning!
Faith
x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Nancy :-)

Maria Pilar said...

So beautiful card! I agree with you: that 's the true meaning of Christmas.
Hugs

Sonia said...

A beautiful Christmas card Nancy.

Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

Tracy said...

Lovely Nancy. We just had our Christmas program tonight focusing on this scene of God's love for us. Beautiful work my friend. Hugs!

stampingbowd said...

Nancy! I love this! What a gorgeous die cut paired with an elegant verse! Congrats on the fave of the week!!!!

Eekers said...

I really like it when the sentiment is also a star of the show :) Sometimes simple is best, but you also have to have talent to do simple! :) Super card.

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Blog Archive