Friday 30 June 2017

Vera Lane Studio - New Release and Final Guest DT Project

Hello, my friends!

I'm back today with my final Guest DT post for Vera Lane Studios!

I want to thank Janet for inviting me to join the fun for June!
It's been so great to be a part of it all!
A big thanks to the entire Design Team too!
They were so welcoming and generous with their sweet comments.
THANK YOU!! :o)
I'm totally hooked on these fun images, 
so I will continue to share more projects using them. 


* * * * * 
This week I'm sharing a project using the New Release Image Set:

Seahorse and Octopus

It is a set that works perfectly with last week's New Release:

The Mermaid

I have actually used a couple of bits from The Mermaid on today's project, as well.

I have created another art journal page for you today!
I printed and cut everything with my Cricut Explore Air.
I colored all the pieces with Spectrum Noir Markers.
I inked the pages of my journal, and adhered all the bits in place.
It was so fun to play with the placement! :o)



Here's the left-hand side. 
This is a very special octopus that releases ink out of his head! ;o)
Isn't he cute?


Here's a closer look at the detail of the bottom of the page:


Here's the right-hand side with the sweet sentiment,
and the cute seahorse.


The detail on the bottom of the page:


Other Materials Used:
Machine: Cricut Explore Air;
 Color: Spectrum Noir Markers,
Faber-Castell PITT Pens - Brown, Green Blue;
Distress Inks: Salty Ocean, Evergreen Bough, Peacock Feathers,
Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo;
Stickles: Star Dust;
Dylusions Art Journal.

Vera Lane Studio:





* * * * *
Isn't that a fun new set?
That's it for my Guest DT posts for Vera Lane Studio!
Thanks so much for following my journey! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:



on facebook
This group is so warm and friendly!
It's a wonderful place to be inspired! :o)

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is just FABULOUS and wonderful, love all the detail and the beautiful colours.
Faith
x

Katie said...

Fabulous art journal

Carole J said...

A beautiful journal page, Nancy! I love the scene you made with the digis from both sets. It's been wonderful seeing your designs this month and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your VLS art! x

Eekers said...

You've made such great scenes with these images, glad you will continue to use them :) The depth of colour in the inky backgrounds is fabulous. Glad the octopus has YELLOW spots, I feel you may be avoiding it at the moment ;)

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Blog Archive