Tuesday 14 November 2017

Coffee Goodness with Swedish House Crafts

Hello, my friends!

I have a new project share for Swedish House Crafts!

 I did some fun layering with these gorgeous Fall papers from Maja Designs, 
with kraft cardstock in between! 
I inked all the edges before adhering them together. 


I stamped the coffee sentiment back ground on the final layer, and matted it with kraft. 
Unfortunately, these background stamps are all sold out.


  This final layer was mounted on foam tape for some extra dimension. 
Here's a closer look:


I die-cut the coffee cup and the two coffee beans from kraft cardstock. 
Since the background papers were so busy, I opted to keep all the pieces together. 
I did pop out the little heart but I filled it with some Stickles. 


Here's a closer look at the coffee beans which I placed on the other side:


Here's one final look at the finished card:


Thanks so much for stopping in today! I'll be back with another project soon!


Links to products used from Swedish House Crafts:


Other Great Coffee Stamps:



7 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Oh this is lovely! Great layering and I adore that coffee cup au natural! YUM!

Susan M said...

A gorgeous card Nancy! Love the beautiful papers and layers. The dies are fabulous !

Susan M said...

A gorgeous card Nancy! Love the beautiful papers and layers. The dies are fabulous !

Marilyn said...

This is so pretty. Maja Designs paper has to be one of my favourites and I like the coffee theme... that's very trendy right now.

Katie said...

Gorgeous card

undertheshuswapsun said...

Absolutely love this card Nancy!!! The papers are so pretty and that coffee cup die is awesome!xxoox

Maria Pilar said...

Pretty papers Nancy. That is fantastic card

Blog Archive