Saturday 9 December 2017

Gingerbread Merry Christmas with Swedish House Crafts

Hello, my friends! 

 I hope you're all enjoying this wonderful season! I love it!
 Just remember to take time to enjoy it all...and not to stress over the little things! :o)


If you've still got some cards to make then here's a good idea for you. 
It goes together very quickly, 
and a couple of elegant touches make it more special for the season.
I also have a discount code for you in the bottom of this post!


I began with these wonderful Home for the Holiday papers from Maja Designs. 
I just had to use the gingerbread design. 
I paired it with these fun stamps from Gummiapan. 
I stamped both the sentiment and the gingerbread man in Versamark ink, 
and heat embossed it in gold. 
Then I did some simple die-cutting and layering with the Gummiapan oval dies. 
These were adhered to the card base with foam tape. 


I added this really pretty double looped bow to the top of the oval. 
The pretty gold ribbon adds another special touch of elegance. 
(This one is from my stash but I'll link to something very similar in the store.)


Finally, I added some gold pearls to the bottom corners of the card. 
Just the finishing touch!


This is a design that is very easy to make multiples of in quick order. 
It's also an easy one to mail out, as there's not a lot of bulk to it. 
You can switch it up with different papers or different stamps. 
Have lots of fun making it your own! 

Thanks so much for stopping in today! 
I'll be back with another project soon!

Your special discount code for 5% off these items in the shop for today is : Q7VQHZXYNJZ

Links to products used from Swedish House Crafts:







3 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

What beautiful colors! Love the gold embossing too! Merry Merry!

Susan M said...

Gorgeous card Nancy ,love the papers and stamp! Fabulous bow too !

Carole J said...

Gorgeous little Gingerbread man card! Delightful details! x

Blog Archive